Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Another week, Another Blood Test

So this week went by pretty fast. I had a lot planned for last weekend and then this week work was crazy so the days flew by. Today I had another blood test. My numbers dropped from the 1,000-something number I couldn't remember to 170. Ugh! Still not below 5 so I have to go back again next week for another blood test. I think I'm going to call and reschedule for later this week because I just want this to be over with.

On a side note, I have finally stopped bleeding and spotting. Sorry if that's TMI, but I lost that filter a long time ago. I started spottting on Sunday, January 30 and that lasted about a day. Monday night and through the rest of that week I bleed heavily and then passed the tissue of my miscarriage throughout the weekend from Friday night to Monday morning, Feb 7. All last week I bled again as if a regular period and then spotting again from about Thursday night through Monday, Feb 14. All in all, a little over two weeks worth of tampons, pads and ickiness.

I'm glad the bleeding has stopped, but I'm really ready to move on so I hope that my numbers continue to drop and that I can carry on with my counting of days and waiting for monthly visitors.

No comments:

Post a Comment